- Member of the CBE Assistant Principal cohort.
- Successfully established, fostered and shared a professional learning network both synchronously and asynchronously.
- Attended Edmonton Google Summit 2014.
- CBE SMART Education Mentor teacher.
- Attended workshops on Library to Learning Commons, Read & Write Gold 5, CORE for Learning, Web 2.0, Gamification of Learning, Embracing BYOD, Connecting School Development Plans with School Technology Templates, Anticipating Educational Technologies in 2018, and D2L & Personalization of Learning.
- Successfully completed e-Pd courses Teaching and Learning Online, Building Distributed Learning Environments, and Web 2.0.
- Attended the Flip Network Conference 2012.
- Highly knowledgeable in the policy and requirements for stakeholders when integrating Web 2.0 into school practice.
- Designed and lead numerous staff development sessions on SMART Technologies, digital citizenship, assistive technologies, blogging, and D2L.
- Key teacher for Gmail rollout and Google prototype in a school of over 500 students.
- Designed and lead staff development at Calgary City Teacher’s Convention 2014 on the topics of augmented reality and iPad deployment – lessons learned.
- Designed and facilitated staff development at Calgary City Teacher’s Convention 2013, MidSun School and Clarence Sansom School on the topic of mobile learning and apps for education.
- Volunteer presenter at the CBE Web 2.0 Symposium, sharing a locally developed course, Web 2.0.
- Volunteer presenter at the CBE Inclusive Technologies Symposium, presenting on the pedagogy and integration of the flipped classroom into teaching and learning.
- Teacher contributor to the CTF Fair at Forest Lawn High School in the area of Communication Technology (Podcasting) May 2013.
- Deployed, managed and built capacity in iPad integration to support student learning.
- Implemented, lead, analyzed and evaluated the collection of data for the Tell Them From Me survey. Made school-based recommendations based on programming and best practices.